Posted by : Unknown Monday, June 6, 2016

Oh well, hello....


it is me again and apparently it took me 2 years and a half to come back :o Well it is because I mainly posted my adventures on Facebook but that was mostly only with pictures and no stories... So I will try to improve myself and continue with a blog over here.

Let's hope you also like it so that I keep finding the motivation to continue with this blog. To start with this one. As there is nothing about photography yet on my blog I will introduce it now. I went to Luxembourg last weekend to have some relaxing days. Apparently it had rained so much that it had flooded at some places, so I took the opportunity to go out for a walk and take some pictures. Lucky there was not much damage at this place and the ducks seems happy with it.






I also took the opportunity of my free time over there to construct some Gunpla Models :) So I finished these two but they didn't got along that well as they started fighting when they thought the shoot was over:



- Copyright © Binoshi Forcena - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -