Posted by : Unknown Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Hiyaz all!

As you saw with the previous Papercraft topic, my Pikachu was finished. So I started with a second one but I saw it big already. I started with Yoshi who will become 50cm high and contains 40 pages to complete it. But making such huge things also takes time (absolutely when you have also other projects in life). I started in January this year with making it and last week I've finished with the head. I am halfway now (^_^). Here are the pics of my progress:

 Finished the first hand!




Finished the second hand!




 
Finished the nose!



Finished the head!



I wonder how long it will take to finish the rest (^_^) But I like the results that I have now very much!!!

Greetz Binoshi

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Binoshi Forcena - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -