Posted by : Unknown Sunday, September 22, 2013

Look who is standing on his own now! Great job of him (^_^) Well this will be the last blog of Yoshi before he is finished but also to let you know that Project Yoshi will be put on hold, starting from today as I am going to continue on my bracelet (see other blogs) to gain experience.

This because in less then a month a pretty large convention is coming up and I wishes to have my cosplay costume finished by that time... So that project will get the priority now in front of Yoshi. For the progress of that costume, I'll also post some blogs ;) So there will be blogging activity in here ;-)

Well to stop the chitchat... here he is... proud and stout!


Greetz Binoshi!

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Binoshi Forcena - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -