Posted by : Unknown Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Yoshi keeps growing all the way... still 14 pages left to go! I love it, but there is a small thing about it that I don't like that much (^_^). Now that he is getting bigger, I have to stand up all the time to glue the next pieces to his body. It also caused me one time a misplacing of the pieces so I had to do a small surgery on him. Took a small sharp scissor and had to cut it loose and glue it back with scraps of paper on the inside.

As you could see in the last blog regarding Yoshi, you could see that I had connected the arms with the head thanks to a small bit of chest pieces. Now in the meanwhile, I've finished his tail which is a funny piece when separated from the body and attached it. Now his belly is also almost complete... 5 more pieces and the belly is complete. 

The only items that remains after this are his legs/feet and his backshield. I am wondering how long it will still take to finish him completely. Below you can see him growing!!!

Greetz Binoshi!

 Above you see him as he was in the previous blog and his cute little tail!

 Here the tail was connected but I had to be very very carefully as it was
only connected to the body with 4 small pieces!

 And this is how he looks for the moment! For me he is marvelous!!!

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Binoshi Forcena - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -