Posted by : Unknown Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Hiyaz Ladies and Gentlemen

Here I am again... In the meanwhile the convention for which I made my Fenrir outfit has passed. I am pleased to tell you that my outfit did finished in time (although the chest-armor didn't came out so nicely as I hoped it would be (also the wig was bit too much hairy for it).


I only have worn it for half a day as it seems the airco was malfunctioning and it was freaking hot in there. So after half a day, I went back into photography mode. But we are speaking about my costume here, so a few more pics about the building up and the result of it!

My workspot

Everything cut out and glued together afterwards. That caused two
burning marks due to the hot glue (pic below). But after it I could start
painting it many many times


The result of my arm guard and leg guard



The final result!

Greetz Binoshi

PS: for the pictures of the convention, those are on my facebook.page!


- Copyright © Binoshi Forcena - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -