Posted by : Unknown Thursday, October 10, 2013

Konnichiwa folks!

In the meanwhile I am working hard on my costume as I have only 9 days left for the conventions... The previous days I had been busy with taping myself to be able to make some patterns for my armor. Now all the patterns are cut out and I am busy with copying them to the craft foam and cutting them out. Here is my progress in pictures!

Right: The pattern for my head gear
Left: The pattern for my clawhand
The pattern for my chest armor
Adding the patterns to foam, my knees didn't like me :p
Cutting it out... and as you can see I am going to use
cycling gloves and cover shoes for my outfit as well (^_
A closer look on the glove and shoe (the foam on top)
is part of the arm gear
My wig has arrived also! Woohoo!!!
(btw I hate mail tracking sites: THEY LIE!!!
according to it, my wig is still in Peking, lol)
This one I really really like... it seems to be getting the right shape!
Sayonora and greetings, Binoshi!

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Binoshi Forcena - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -