Posted by : Unknown Sunday, October 6, 2013

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

It was a pretty busy weekend as the title said. Saturday I went to a meeting, from the Belgian Cosplay Community named CosplayCloud, in Leuven City. Around 40 people showed up and we explored a few comic stores, carnival store and a gameshop (mainly dedicated to cardboard games like dungeons & dragons, warhammer, ...). But before we went on a shopping spree, we had fun at the park playing some games over there. Some did some anime poses, other just did some chitchat and a big group just took part in a game "werewolves - hero edition". And of course I won as evil character Loki (^_^) YAY ME!!!

Some pics to give you an impression:

The gathering!
Playing Werewolves!
Invasion of the carnival shop!
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Oh well, up to the next day... I finally started with the first steps of my very first cosplay outfit. The character I will be playing is Fenrir Alioth Epsilon. He is an Epsilon God Warrior from the Anime "Saint Seiya" aka "Knights of the Zodiac" aka "Les Chevaliers du Zodiac". So here is a pic of a figurine from him:


And today I started with drawing out the patterns for the first parts of his armor! The Clawheads on his hands and his head armor (I don't know if I may call this a helmet). Well, here are two pics of the patterns I made. You may think that it is only the half of it... well it is because it is symmetric, I'll cut out the other half using the pattern multiple times.

The pattern of the claw for the hand!

One side of the head armor!
I am glad that I've finally started working on it... hoping my outfit will be ready within 2 weeks. (That is why I haven't finished yet my bracelets :-) )

Greetz Binoshi!

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Binoshi Forcena - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -