Posted by : Unknown Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Good day ladies and gentleman.

A small post about an event that occurred in the past! Last month I had a first time experience with meeting cosplayers. Before I've seen them already at conventions like "Japan Expo" and "Made in Asia" in Brussels. (That is Belgium for those who have never heared of it. And Belgium is that tiny little dot above France on the globe) Too bad I didn't had the guts to talk to them because I was pretty new to the anime/cosplay/convention world. So all I did was taking a few pictures that you can find on my facebook page also (Click on the picture):


Later on I got connected with a facebook community named "Cosplay Cloud" and got dragged in more and more and saw that they were organizing meetings as well. Now last month there was one closely and I didn't had to work that day. Excellent... except that I didn't knew any of them. :-( But if you never take a first step, you don't go anywhere so I decided to go! And it was worth the experience. Here I also took a lot of pictures (click image below). Oh and they did some little dancing as well (^_^) I loved it and it asks for more!!!



Enjoy the pictures and the short clip!

Greetz Binoshi!

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Binoshi Forcena - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -