Posted by : Unknown Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Hello hello, here I am again... my Yoshi is slowly growing!!!

Today I've finished with adding the arms to the head by building the upper part of his chest and back. It was done with a lot of cursing because the arms were a bit heavy for the glue to hold well and it kept slipping away and I hadn't much space for my fingers to keep it all nicely together.

Another negative thing: Yoshi is growing! That makes him more difficult to handle when I am turning him on my lap to find the correct angle to add the next piece to him. I'll have to watch out in the future that I wouldn't burst it somehow as I haven't used thick paper. Here are the pictures:


Pikachu likes his big friend and can't wait till he is completed!!!

Greetz Binoshi!

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Binoshi Forcena - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -