Posted by : Unknown Monday, August 12, 2013

Hiyaz Peops.

Yesterday I continued working on the creation of my bracelets. I drawed the sketch on the EVA-foam and cutted it out. My first experience with foam... Well I've learned a few things:

  1. It is very flexible: Cutting straight lines with a cutter and a ruler is a hard job to do for long lines. I thought I was still on the line but the longer I cutted the more the foam compressed together resulting into a curved line. So I had to recreate a part. My solution to this --> use a scissor!
  2. Cutting small pieces with round edges is still a pain in the ass with a cutter (isn't as smooth as I like) and with a normal scissor (is too large for small pieces). Will try it out someday with a smaller scissor
My next steps will be continuing the sketching on the foam and gluing the pieces together. Below you can see my progress so far!


Greetz Binoshi!

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Binoshi Forcena - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -