Posted by : Unknown Saturday, August 10, 2013

Konichiwa (Hello) people!!!

Today I started with creating my FIRST item for Cosplay. Actually I am not that far advanced yet but after searching several days on the web for patterns, drawings and such I finally got it in my mind of how I wanted it. Now let me first tell you my plans.


My plans are first to discover how it is to work with some material before I go for the bigger challenges. So I found a tutorial on youtube from N1nja G1rl which I will use as my guidelines. Sawing the video below mades me decide to go for a bracelet as well, but still a bit different.


Well as you see her bracelet is a bit straight, making it as wide at the bottom as on top. I have decided to make one that would fit more to my arms and will be also a few cm's taller. So today I finished the first step in her tutorial and that is sketching it. Here is my sketch and the reason above explains why it has the shape of an upside-down trapezium. And on the second picture it is somewhat my aim on how I will try to make the outcome (by shape, not colors) and to stay in a Celtic mood I've chosen a Shamrock for the crest:



I hope you enjoy the idea of it :) Btw drawing Celtic knots (even when you have an example for your nose) is a pain in the ass!

Greetz Binoshi!

- Copyright © Binoshi Forcena - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -